Forged Steel Globe Valves are Bolted Bonnet, outside screw and yoke type, Rising Spindle construction. Nivz Forged Valves Body and bonnet made from high-quality forgings.
DATIAN offer Forged Steel Globe Valves in size 1/2″ (DN15) to 2″ (DN50) to suit various critical, non-critical applications and pressure rating in 800 class.
Manufacturing range covers Regular Port and Standard Port both types of Valve. Regular Port globe valves have fast delivery or ready stock, for Standard Port globe valve do manufacturing on an order basis, a wide range of Body Materials like ASTM A 105 – Forged Carbon Steel, ASTM A 182 F 304/304L/316/316L – Forged Stainless Steel 304/304L/316/316L, ASTM A 182 F 11/22 – Alloy Steel to suit the industrial application.
Available under any Third-party inspection also. For High Pressure & Temperature application, Stellited F6 Face Seat & Disc available. Forged Globe Valve available is Threaded End, Socket Weld End, Butt Weld End, and Flanged End Connection. For Flanged End Forged Steel Globe Valve flanges will be welded with a valve body not integral forged.
- Design Standard：BS 5352 / API 602 / ASME B 16.34
- Inspection & Testing Standard：BS EN ISO 12266 – I (BS 6755 – I) / API 598
- Flange To Flance Distance：As Per ANSI B 16.10 / BS 5352 / API 602
- End Connection：Flanged End to ANSI B 16.5, DIN Standard / JIS Standard / IS Standard
- Screwed – Threaded End to ANSI B 1.20.1
- Socket Weld End to ANSI B 16.11
- Butt Weld End to ANSI B 16.25
- Manufacuring Size Range:1/2″ (DN15) to 2″ (DN50)
- Pressure Rating of Valve:Class 8000LB~1500LB
- Valve Operation: Hand Wheel Operated
- Valve Seat Leakage:Leakage Class IV