INTEGRAL VALVE STRUCTURE
It is welded by forged steel. The forging materials are subjected to ultrasonic examination according to ASME nondestructive flaw detection requirements. The welding slope on the connection face is subjected to liquid penetration examination.
CORROSION RESISTANCE AND SULFIDE STRESS RESISTANCE
Certain corrosion allowance is left for the body wall thickness. The carbon steel stem, fixed shaft, ball, seat, and seat ring are subjected to chemical nickel plating according to ASTM B733 and B656. In addition, various corrosion-resistant materials are available for users to select. According to customer requirements, the valve materials can be selected according to NACE MR 0175/ISO 15156 or NACE MR 0103, and strict quality control and quality inspection should be carried out during the manufacturing so as to fully meet the requirements in the standards and meet the service conditions in sulfurization environment.
WELDING OF TRANSITION PIPE
During the manufacturing of the fully welded pipeline ball valve, the transition pipe can e welded for the welding ends valve. The transition pipe can be supplied by users or by our company according to user requirements. Please indicate the transition pipe diameter and length A when placing orders.
- One-piece welded body & end-piece connection pipe
- Mirror polished stainless steel ball tested spherical roundness.
- Bubble tight excellent sealing with carbon-reinforced PTFE (Teflon) seats.
- Pre-loaded seat springs ensure leak-tight at low pressure and reduce valve operational torque.
- Anti blow-out stem according to international standards.
- Double O-rings ensure the stem sealing and can be replaced.
- Stem dry bearing, metal with PTFE coating having self-lubricating capabilities need no additional lubricant.