DATIAN’s forged steel Y-pattern globe valve are available in three bonnet designs. The first design is the Bolted Bonnet, with a male-female joint, spiral wound gasket, made in F304/graphite. Ring joint gasket is also available on request. The second design is the welded bonnet with a threaded and seal welded joint. On request, a full penetration strength welded joint is available. The third design is the pressure seal bonnet, with a threaded and pressure seal bonnet joint.
The Y-pattern valves are available around the globe and check design configurations.
- Y type design posses optimizing Cv value.
- Threaded bonnet, can be designed to be welded or removable structure
- Rotate-Rising stem
- Low flow coefficient.
- Body and bonnet joint accurately machined.
- Secondary throttling face design which reduces the erosion of sealing surface.
- Integral HF seat
- Hightly-density and sharped flexible graphite gasket.
- Electric or pneumatic actuator is optional
- Y pattern body with inclined stem. This design allows less fluid turbulence and higher flow coefficient values when compared to T pattern.